Photo Credit: Becky Higgins
Please remember to share to get many involved. There will possibly be a poll for your friends and family to choose your design!
Ever wanted to leave your mark on something or let the world see your brilliance? Wanted to show an outlet for your creativity but don’t know how? The Staff here at Fitchburg State’s The Point is willing to help! In the history of The Point we have never had a logo to call our own. We are hoping that one of you out there will change that! We want you to create an eye-catching logo for The Point that will be featured on our website and will represent our publication for years to come.
How Do I Enter?!
Participants can send their logo design submissions to The Point at, email@example.com, along with their contact information and a little blurb on your particular design.
How long do I have?!
The contest will run from February 17th, 2017 to March 24th, 2017, so use your time wisely!
Is there a prize?!
The winner will have an exclusive interview with The Point staff, have an article written about their logo and a special surprise reward!
The Point Logo Contest:
Winners will be announced via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winners’ email accounts. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitted in their original source file as a high resolution/watermarked design with a minimum of 512 pixels wide and tall.
- Include contact information (First, Last name, phone number) and a small description of your graphic.
Logo Requires Professionalism:
- This logo may be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- The logo must promote the mission of The Point Publication, so please keep it simple but eye-catching. Design should be universal in theme, and not nation specific.
- The logo should include Fitchburg State’s colors, Emerald Green and Gold. Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material.
Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Winners will be selected by the Fitchburg State Point staff with the help of your family and friends. Contestants agree that The Point may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to The Point Publication. Additionally, The Point Publication may alter, modify or revise the logo as it deems necessary to achieve the goals of the newspaper. The Point Publication reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received. Be sure to include your contact info (First & Last name, preferred email address, and phone number) along with you design. Prize Contest winner will receive an exclusive article in The Point and a secret prize!