Grocery Budgeting
February 16, 2024
Hockey game coverage 2/3/24
Hockey game coverage 2/3/24
February 16, 2024
Coach Fullers 600th Win
Coach Fullers 600th Win
February 16, 2024

Music with Flair

By Maranda Cucchiara

Roger Fluet and Lee Villaire frequently play at the Harvest Cafe in Hudson.

Local artist Lee Villaire has teamed up with rising star Roger Fluet to form the duo Flair, creating a musical experience that shouldn’t be missed. The two songwriters have meshed together an unbeatable set list, which includes covers as well as many originals, for an 8 p.m. show Saturday, Nov. 19 at Harvest Cafe in Hudson.
In an interview as they prepped for their show, Villaire and Fluet seemed very satisfied with their revised set list.
“This final song might fit better with our theme,” Villaire said, “but it is subject to change. Our set list might have more of an impact ending with a cover.”
Their music provides audiences with a bit of country, blues, and even a Spanish love song. Some of Villaire’s solo performances include her original “Bubble,” a quirky “Will you still love me?” and a possible cover of Alicia Keys’ “Fallin’.”
As for Fluet, his originals will pull at heartstrings with songs such as “Excorcism,” “Dangerous Game,” and a feet-tapping “Saddle Up.” A few samples can be heard on Villaire’s home page.
Admission to the Harvest Cafe show is free, though donations will be accepted. The Harvest Cafe serves food and spirits in a cozy atmosphere, where the duo Flair will play their hearts out.