How (and why) to Apply Make-Up

Courtesy of Online Images, Powered by Bing.
Image of someone holding a mirror up to themselves.

When you wake up and prepare for your day, an important step is to put on your face because the one you wake up with is often the one you’ll want to keep hidden. After all, if we accepted each other as we were, the world would be pretty ugly.
The first thing you’ll want to do is prime your face. Begin this step by looking for facial flaws such as puffy eyes, wrinkles, and dry skin. This will of course increase your motivation to apply your real face so that you can be your best for others.

Now that you’ve identified your areas of opportunity, it’s time to begin the application.Every face needs a good foundation, and yours should always start with a glob of lotion. Nobody has time to drink water and hydrate from the inside out, so we work with our problems as they boil to the surface.

After the lotion sets in, apply a pallet of your choice. It’s not about what you have, it’s about what you can become, so get creative. If you look original, well somebody didn’t try hard enough. Think, I am unique.

Next, it’s time to dress up the eyes. Most have heard that our eyes are the windows to the soul and in this 21st century we need to accentuate! Because it’s what you do. So, add a pop of color to that eye lid, the window curtain, and don’t forget to frame it with your favorite eyeliner. The final touch is mascara for that true 3D effect. What’s that on my face? A spider? No, that’s my beauty.

Finally, set everything in place with a set-in spray. Nobody likes a poser, so let’s make sure that fake don’t break. First impressions last a lifetime, and so should your routine!

Now that you are ready for that date, go show them what really matters. Or was it a job interview? Pssh, who cares? Because, somebody looks fabulous! With your most true and beautiful self.