Leominster's The Daily Bagel Cafe'

Check out Daily Bagel's selection of bagels, photo by Daily Bagel
Check out Daily Bagel’s selection of bagels, photo by Daily Bagel

By Rebecca Thorne 
It’s a Saturday morning and you’re looking for a different place to get breakfast, because you can only have Dunkin Donuts so many times.  What looks like a normal storefront from the outside opens into a nice, calm, cafe-like environment, with walls covered in gorgeous pictures and a sense of being in a nice home. This local, family-owned restaurant is called the Daily Bagel.
Located right on Main St in Leominster, the Daily Bagel offers a variety of breakfast and lunch options. Starting with traditional sandwiches, salads, soups, and chowders.  They also have soup & bagel combos, or the option to choose half a sandwich and a cup of soup, making the perfect, personalized meal.
The Daily Bagel has a huge variety of freshly baked bagels and muffins. Their long list of muffins includes the classics, including chocolate chip and blueberry, but also incorporates more unique options such as their carrot cake muffin.
Primarily specializing in bagels, the Daily Bagel  offers all of the typical flavors that we are accustomed to, including: plain, onion and everything bagels. The thing that sets this place apart is their overwhelming amount of  homemade, specialty bagels and cream cheeses. The list ranges from Pumpkin to Spinach dill and anything in between.
Try one of their specialty bagels:
Pumpkin
Asiago Cheese
Cinnamon Crunch
French Toast
Spinach dill
Tomato Basil
& many more!
To make this Saturday morning bagel even more interesting, you are welcomed to try any of their amazing cream cheese spreads which vary greatly. You can stick with the classics like plain, veggie and strawberry, or you can go out on a whim and try one of their homemade creations such as:
Chocolate Chip
French Vanilla
Cinnamon Swirl
Garlic and Herb
Jalapeno
Honey Walnut
Olive & Pimento
Pumpkin
Scallion & Bacon
& many more!
With all of these unique bagel and cream cheese flavors,  imagine all the combinations that you can have!

Hungry for lunch? Stop by the Daily Bagel, photo by Daily Bagel

If you are not in the mood for a bagel, they have a variety of egg sandwiches and burritos for breakfast.  They have an even more extensive list of delicious lunch sandwiches.  On their Panini list they have 12 different options including many traditional, at-home favorites like Grilled Ham and Cheese, Turkey club, or BBQ chicken.   They also have a variety  of wraps including Buffalo Chicken, Roast Beef, Hummus & Tabouli and everything in between!
The Daily Bagel is open Monday–Saturday from 5:30 am to 4:00 pm and Sunday from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm. The Daily Bagel is the perfect place to grab a quick, reasonable and delicious breakfast or lunch without the boring routine of overdone chains. It’s a new hot-spot to add to your list of breakfast choices on-the-go.
Check out their website if you want to know more!