This week's horoscope

Hello! These horoscopes are tweaked especially for the students of Fitchburg State University. Courtesy of Yahoo! Horoscopes, they’ve been summarized to meet the needs of each astrological sign, while maintaining an air of scientific validity.
Enjoy!
By: Megan Dineen

Aquarius 1/20-2/18
Keep on planning your next big adventure and don’t let the negativity bring you down. New areas of your life will come to light around the middle of the week. Rest up with sleep and try some new exercises. Don’t just reach for the temporary energy in coffee—get moving!
 Pisces 2/19-3/20
Be confident and don’t be afraid to ask for what you want. You never know where it will get you. During the weekend, take the lead and go forth with your ideas and excitement. Just be careful to notice things around you and don’t miss out on the little things.
 Aries 3/21-4/19
            Karma is going to be around all week—treat people the way you yearn to be treated. It goes a long way. Around the middle of the week, don’t let opportunity walk by you without giving it a glance.
Taurus 4/20-5/20
Don’t get fooled at the surface simplicity of things as the week goes on. Looks can be deceiving. Listen to your subconscious as it tries to speak to you through dreams, thoughts, etc. Take someone inspiring along with you during a nature walk but watch up for an equally-stubborn person at the end of the weekend.
 Gemini 5/21-6/21
You’re sticking to your guns and that’s going to work for you! Don’t listen to your own point-of-view all the time; when extra pairs of eyes and hands come around during the middle of the week, take their advice. Be specific about weekend plans and don’t let them slip through your fingers.
 Cancer 6/22-7/22
            Deep breaths will get you through the week without taking things so personally. Extend your courtesy to others during the middle of the week by letting your smarts show. Difference in a few life aspects will come to you during the weekend; don’t fight it—it’s for the better!
Leo 7/23-8/22
Great advice comes from others but even better advice comes from the heart. Listen to it before anyone else. Instincts should always be listened to. Make some stuff happen around the beginning of the weekend, especially when something (or someone!) new is sparking your interest.
 Virgo 8/23-9/22
Your to-do list will soon be diminished as you have that insatiable energy to make things happen. By the middle of the week, don’t let those activities block plans for the weekend. Let it happen and allow for expansion in your life.
Libra 9/23-10/22
Check your priorities about what’s more important—money or happiness. Explore those thoughts around the middle of the week and then use the chance to talk about them with someone else. When someone from your past pops up, don’t let them take over; make new relationships.
Scorpio 10/23-11/21
When you want something, you go for it. And that’s exactly what you’ll do when the opportunity presents itself this week. Look at the bigger picture by Wednesday but don’t go forward with your eyes closed. Make weekend plans but remember to take a day for lighter stuff with friends or that new honey of yours.
Sagittarius 11/22-12/21
A good solution for that problem you’ve been contemplating is right ahead of you; just keep looking for it. A few little surprises are ahead for the beginning of the weekend. Your imagination is overloaded and new ideas will be introduced into the mix.
Capricorn 12/22-1/19
Get your ducks lined up in a row and make a goal for the week. Your romantic side will come to surface around Wednesday; don’t ignore it. Attention will come your way and it will be the good kind. Enjoy it and have fun!